Founded in 1931, Machinery & Welder Corporation rapidly established itself as a leading supplier and manufacturer in the welding industry. Machinery & Welder Corporation gained the reputation as "the mark of service" by bringing the latest technology, product knowledge and support to the marketplace.
Machinery & Welder Corporation is proving it is still "the mark of service" with its highly technical staff, product support and custom-manufactured products to meet the welding industry's needs. In July of 2020, Machinery & Welder was purchased by Welders Supply Company.
This new partnership has made Machinery & Welder an even stronger company with a full range of gases and dry ice now available, along with a retail store open to the public and deeper relationships with product manufacturers.
Machinery & Welder Corporation formed by Robert L. Kohlbry.
Machinery & Welder located in Greendale.
Machinery & Welder manufactured semi-automatic drives, guns, and accessories. Industry growth led to being the first to manufacture a wire feeder.
Machinery & Welder certified to be an AWS Accredited Test Facility (ATF).
Joe F. Campbell purchased Machinery & Welder Corporation.
Machinery & Welder relocated to Menomonee Falls.
Machinery & Welder acquired Quality Machine Repair.
Machinery & Welder relocated to West Allis (current location).
Joe E. Campbell purchases Machinery & Welder Corporation from his father.
Welders Supply Company acquired Machinery & Welder Corporation.
Machinery & Welder offered industrial gases and dry ice.
New retail store opened to the public.
Cryocarb Dry Ice manufacturing facility. Large CO2 tank installed onsite.